Five days after winning the NCAA-II National Championship we invited the Drury men into the O-Zone studios for a little fun. Senior guard Alex Hall (NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player) and sophomore forward Cameron Adams dropped by to present the "Top 10 things overheard in the Drury locker room." You can see the duo in action Saturday at 10:35 pm on KSPR and Sunday at 10:35 on KY3.
DRURY WINS D-II NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Top 10 things overheard in the Drury locker room
10. Hey, wasn't Ian Carter good in that House Party movie?
9. Man, how many gnomes live in Teddy Simniok's beard?
8. Wow, maybe coach Hesser should get pneumonia every season.
7. Did coach really write balls on the white board?
6. Hey Ben Fisher, the porn industry called, they want their mustache back.
5. Alex, maybe you could pass me the ball once in a while?
4. If I had a nickel for every free throw Cameron hit during the championship game... I'd have a nickel.
3. You should have seen the kiss I gave Alex's mom!
2. Did Nitwit Ned really pick us for 10 losses?
1. Hey Duke, we're coming!!